- Sir Michael (Scud·a·more) [skuhd-uh-mawr, -mohr, skoo-duh-] /ˈskʌd əˌmɔr, -ˌmoʊr, ˈsku də-/, 1908–85, English actor.
Examples from the Web for redgrave
Contemporary Examples of redgrave
The torch was then run around the stadium, while being passed between a corps of young athletes nominated by Redgrave and others.Olympics Opening Ceremony Review: London Goes Wild
July 27, 2012
The Neesons and Vanessa [Redgrave, Richardson's mother] have always made me feel a part of their wonderful family.Writers and Actors Recall Her Life
March 19, 2009
Historical Examples of redgrave
Redgrave, the cashier, finds it worth his while to take a large house on purpose.The House of Souls
Need I say that I should never breathe a word to Mr. Redgrave?
With admirable suavity Redgrave overcame her desire to be gone.
Redgrave had asked what public concerts she usually attended.
Redgrave must have heard he was there, from Sibyl, I suppose.'
- Lynn . 1944–2010, British stage and film actress. Her films include Georgy Girl (1966), The Happy Hooker (1975), and Gods and Monsters (1999)
- her father, Sir Michael . 1908–85, British stage and film actor. Among his films are The Lady Vanishes (1938), The Dam Busters (1955), The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (1963), and The Go-Between (1971)
- Sir Steve . born 1962, British oarsman; won five gold medals in rowing events at consecutive Olympic Games (1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000)
- Vanessa . Elder daughter of Sir Michael Redgrave. born 1937, British stage and film actress, whose roles include performances in the films Isadora (1968), Julia (1977), Howards End (1992), The Gathering Storm (2002), and Coriolanus (2011): noted also for her active commitment to left-wing politics