[rahyt-uh-bout]See more synonyms for rightabout on Thesaurus.com
- the position assumed by turning about to the right so as to face in the opposite direction.
- the act of turning so as to face the opposite direction.
- facing or in the opposite direction: Move that chair rightabout.
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
British Dictionary definitions for right about
- a turn executed through 180°
- in the opposite direction
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012