- Mount, a mountain in SW Canada, in E British Columbia: highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, 12,972 feet (3954 meters).
Examples from the Web for robson
Contemporary Examples of robson
Like Robson, Safechuck had long denied rumors that he had been sexually victimized by the former superstar.Exclusive: Michael Jackson Hit With New Sex Abuse Claim
May 12, 2014
Robson bluntly added, “Jackson was an amazing talent, but he was a pedophile.”
In a stunning turnaround, Robson recently admitted he had perjured himself at trial.
Zonen got Robson to admit he was forever indebted to Jackson for helping make his career in Hollywood.
All of this occurred before he was 14, Robson told the jury, because after that age Jackson never again invited him into his bed.
Historical Examples of robson
"It's the only way to get leave to England," said Robson jocularly.Pushed and the Return Push
George Herbert Fosdike Nichols, (AKA Quex)
At the time of this journey the Kinney ascension of Mount Robson had not yet been made.The Young Alaskans in the Rockies
"It is all over now," Mr. Robson shouted from the next tree.
"There are no more pleasant companions than the Russians," Mr. Robson said.
“I say, that mate of yours works like a good one,” observed Robson to Dick.The Rival Crusoes
- Mount Robson a mountain in SW Canada, in E British Columbia: the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Height: 3954 m (12 972 ft)
- Sir Bobby, full name Robert William .1933–2009, English footballer and manager: played in 20 matches for England (1957–62) and managed the team (1982–90); managed Ipswich Town (1969–82) with whom he won the UEFA Cup in 1981; won trophies with clubs in the Netherlands, Portugal, and in Spain where he won the 1997 European Cup Winners' Cup with Barcelona
- Bryan . born 1957, English footballer and manager: played for Manchester United (1981–94) and was their longest-serving captain: scored 26 goals in 90 games (65 as captain) for England (1980–91)
- Dame Flora . 1902–84, English stage and film actress