- secular views or beliefs; secularism.
- the state of being devoted to the affairs of the world; worldliness.
- a secular matter.
Origin of secularity
Examples from the Web for secularity
Historical Examples of secularity
If it were not to come, liberty would be only license and secularity and worldliness.
It was that secularity was the system, rather than the substance of that secularity.The Pillars of the House, Vol. I (of 2)
Charlotte M. Yonge
Into the void have entered in triumph the seven devils of Secularity.On Compromise
Even this nineteenth century with all its secularity, has not wholly drowned it.
Secularity draws the line of separation between the things of time and the things of eternity.The Principles Of Secularism
George Jacob Holyoake
- the state or condition of being secular
- interest in or adherence to secular things
- a secular concern or matter