- Sir Michael (Scud·a·more) [skuhd-uh-mawr, -mohr, skoo-duh-] /ˈskʌd əˌmɔr, -ˌmoʊr, ˈsku də-/, 1908–85, English actor.
- Sir Michael (Kemp),1905–98, British composer.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Lynn . 1944–2010, British stage and film actress. Her films include Georgy Girl (1966), The Happy Hooker (1975), and Gods and Monsters (1999)
- her father, Sir Michael . 1908–85, British stage and film actor. Among his films are The Lady Vanishes (1938), The Dam Busters (1955), The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (1963), and The Go-Between (1971)
- Sir Steve . born 1962, British oarsman; won five gold medals in rowing events at consecutive Olympic Games (1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000)
- Vanessa . Elder daughter of Sir Michael Redgrave. born 1937, British stage and film actress, whose roles include performances in the films Isadora (1968), Julia (1977), Howards End (1992), The Gathering Storm (2002), and Coriolanus (2011): noted also for her active commitment to left-wing politics
- Sir Michael. 1905–98, English composer, whose works include the oratorio A Child of Our Time (1941) and the operas The Midsummer Marriage (1952), King Priam (1961), The Knot Garden (1970), The Ice Break (1976), and New Year (1989)