- BelleMyra Belle Shirley, 1848–89, U.S. outlaw and folk hero.
- Bryan BartlettBart, born 1934, U.S. football player.
- RingoRichard Starkey, born 1940, English musician, drummer for the Beatles.
- a male or female given name.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for starr
Starr stresses that universities are required under Title IX to investigate and intervene in sexual assault cases.Is Columbia Failing Campus Rape Victims?
November 6, 2014
Harrison is on his back, and McCartney and Starr are swinging down.The Man Who Captured the Beatles Magic
June 16, 2014
Coach Starr is admired; his wife, Judy, is clever and good-looking, and his three daughters are the goddesses of Dryden High.
The Starr sisters are visiting my room at the Best Western Hotel outside Dryden.
The actors, in particular Starr and Annable, who resemble Michael Fassbender and Megan Fox, respectively, are crazy hot.‘Banshee,’ Cinemax’s Deliciously Over-the-Top Carnival of Sex and Violence, Is Must-See TV
January 10, 2014
"I'll take the matter up with Starr," she replied, after a pause.They of the High Trails
We had some neighbor Indians named Starr, and Mrs. Starr used me sometimes to sew.Slave Narratives, Oklahoma
Western Starr suggested that he arrange for a change of venue.
The justice of the peace who indicted the thieves was Western Starr.
It contained an old photograph and a letter addressed to Grandmother Starr.Master of the Vineyard
- (Myra) Belle . 1848–89, US outlaw, a famous rustler of horses and cattle
- Ringo, original name Richard Starkey . born 1940, British rock musician; drummer (1962–70) with the Beatles