- a city in and the capital of Baden-Württemberg, in SW Germany.
- a town in central Arkansas.
- a state in SW Germany: formed 1951. 13,800 sq. mi. (35,740 sq. km). Capital: Stuttgart.
Examples from the Web for stuttgart
Contemporary Examples of stuttgart
After an unsuccessful stint in Stuttgart he decamped for Berlin in 1905.Must Reads: Margot Livesey, Robert Walser and More
Wendy Smith, Malcolm Forbes, Jane Ciabattari
February 16, 2012
Historical Examples of stuttgart
One of the largest of the Zeppelins was thus lost at Stuttgart in 1908.Flying Machines
W.J. Jackman and Thos. H. Russell
Stuttgart, I was aware, was one of the revolutionary centres.Under Western Eyes
He lies geburied in the purying crount in Stuttgart in Shermany.'
In the year 1758 he removed to Stuttgart, and was appointed maker to the Duke of Wurtemberg.The Violin
He was for a time organist in Stuttgart and later in Berlin.Contemporary American Composers
- an industrial city in W Germany, capital of Baden-Württemberg state, on the River Neckar: developed around a stud farm (Stuotgarten) of the Counts of Württemberg. Pop: 589 161 (2003 est)
- a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
City in southwestern Germany.