[sek-shoo-al-i-tee or, esp. British, seks-yoo-]
Origin of sexuality
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- the state or quality of being sexual
- preoccupation with or involvement in sexual matters
- the possession of sexual potency
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for super-sexuality
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- The condition of being characterized and distinguished by sex.
- Concern with or interest in sexual activity.
- Sexual character or potency.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.