superficial fascia of perineum
The membranous layer of the subcutaneous tissue in the urogenital region attaching posteriorly to the border of the urogenital diaphragm, at the sides to the ischiopubic rami, and continuing anteriorly to the abdominal wall.Colles' fascia
goochRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
You Can Use These Words To Describe Your Most Toxic FriendsRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- superficial dorsal veins of clitoris,
- superficial dorsal veins of penis,
- superficial epigastric vein,
- superficial fascia,
- superficial flexor muscle of fingers,
- superficial inguinal ring,
- superficial lingual muscle,
- superficial perineal space,
- superficial peroneal nerve
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.