superior mesenteric vein
A vein that begins at the ileum in the right iliac fossa, ascends in the root of the mesentery, and unites behind the pancreas with the splenic vein to form the portal vein.
Hey! OK! Understanding Language With Desktop AISentient. We define this word as “having the power of perception by the senses; conscious.” Fans of the Terminator movie series will know this word and its implications (Skynet, cough cough). And, we can’t forget the Hal 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Which desktop AI system is better at understanding language? But, in this article, we’re focusing on the sentient Google Home and Assistant and how …
8 Quotes From An American MaverickSenator John McCain was the definition of an American hero and these quotes illustrate what it meant to him.
- superior limbic keratoconjunctivitis,
- superior longitudinal fasciculus,
- superior medullary velum,
- superior mesenteric lymph node,
- superior mesenteric plexus,
- superior oblique muscle,
- superior oblique muscle of head,
- superior ophthalmic vein,
- superior orbital fissure,
- superior ovary
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.