- (of a foot) twisted or distorted out of shape or position.
- (of a person) clubfooted.
- a taliped person or animal.
Origin of taliped
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for taliped
Historical Examples of taliped
Taliped, tal′i-ped, adj. club-footed: walking like the sloth.
- pathol having a club foot
- a club-footed person
Word Origin for taliped
C19: see talipes
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Having a clubfoot; clubfooted.
- A person with a clubfoot.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.