- without beginning or end; eternal; everlasting.
- referring or restricted to no particular time: the timeless beauty of great music.
Origin of timeless
SynonymsSee more synonyms for timeless on Thesaurus.com
2. enduring, lasting, abiding, permanent.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for timelessly
The scene was timelessly human, despite the modernity of the khaki.Out To Win
- unaffected or unchanged by time; ageless
- an archaic word for untimely
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for timelessly
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper