- an island in the SE West Indies, off the NE coast of Venezuela: formerly a British colony in the Federation of the West Indies; now part of the republic of Trinidad and Tobago. 1864 sq. mi. (4828 sq. km).
- a city in central Bolivia.
Examples from the Web for trinidadian
Contemporary Examples of trinidadian
A third ISIS video shows another man with a Trinidadian accent, a child on his hip.
Beside that man is yet another Trinidadian, widely identified as Shazam Mohammed.
Among the favorites must be Trinidadian author V.S. Naipaul, who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2001.The Daily Beast Recommends
The Daily Beast
March 24, 2009
- of or relating to Trinidad or its inhabitants
- a native or inhabitant of Trinidad
- an island in the West Indies, off the NE coast of Venezuela: colonized by the Spanish in the 17th century and ceded to Britain in 1802; joined with Tobago in 1888 as a British colony; now part of the independent republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Pop: 1 208 282 (2000)