- a tuberculous person.
Origin of tubercular
Examples from the Web for tubercular
Historical Examples of tubercular
In Denmark in 1894 over forty per cent were diagnosed as tubercular.Outlines of Dairy Bacteriology, 8th edition
H. L. Russell
From what diseases is the tubercular syphiloderm to be differentiated?
In this way the tubercular masses and various other lesions are formed.
In a tubercular organism, the action of Vanadiol is two-fold.
Many of them were tubercular, and most of them were under-fed.The Spell of the Hawaiian Islands and the Philippines
- of, relating to, or symptomatic of tuberculosis
- of or relating to a tubercle or tubercles
- characterized by the presence of tubercles
- a person with tuberculosis
Word Origin and History for tubercular
- Of, relating to, or covered with tubercles; tuberculate.
- Of, relating to, or affected with tuberculosis.
- A person having tuberculosis.