See more synonyms for milled on Thesaurus.com
- simple past tense and past participle of mill1.
Related formsun·milled, adjective
- (of a coin) struck by a mill or press and usually finished with transverse ribs or grooves: milled dimes and quarters.
- ground or hulled in a mill: milled wheat.
- pressed flat by rolling: milled board.
- Obsolete. (of metal) polished by mechanical means: a suit of milled armor.
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
British Dictionary definitions for un-milled
- (of coins, etc) having a grooved or fluted edge
- made or treated in a mill
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012