- not set apart or voted for some purpose or use, as money, revenues, etc.
- not taken into possession by any person: A portion of the land remained unappropriated.
Origin of unappropriated
Examples from the Web for unappropriated
Historical Examples of unappropriated
The Environment is really an unappropriated part of ourselves.Natural Law in the Spiritual World
In spite of all her money she's always been an unappropriated blessing.A Lost Cause
Cyril Arthur Edward Ranger Gull
I don't know how long that water-power has been there unappropriated.
He had vaguely hoped that this lovely creature was unappropriated.Beatrice
H. Rider Haggard
While unoccupied or unappropriated, it was common to every settler.Landholding In England
- not set aside for specific use
- accounting designating that portion of the profits of a business enterprise that is retained in the business and not withdrawn by the proprietor
- (of property) not having been taken into any person's possession or control