- not struck, pounded, or whipped: unbeaten eggs.
- not defeated or never defeated.
- untrodden: unbeaten paths.
Origin of unbeaten
Related Words for unbeatensuccessful, victorious, triumphant, unsurpassed, winning, unconquered, pathless, trackless, untracked, untrod
Examples from the Web for unbeaten
Historical Examples of unbeaten
Is not the unbeaten Twenty-first Regiment of Grenadiers among them?The Complete Opera Book
Both the beaten and the unbeaten were ready for a new battle.The Sword of Antietam
Joseph A. Altsheler
Take from the fire and stir in one at a time three unbeaten eggs.
If a pink ice is desired, add the unbeaten whites of one or two eggs.
The unbeaten whites of two eggs may be added if a frothy ice is desired.
- having suffered no defeat
- not worn down; untrodden
- not mixed or stirred by beatingunbeaten eggs
- not beaten or struck