- not struck, pounded, or whipped: unbeaten eggs.
- not defeated or never defeated.
- untrodden: unbeaten paths.
Origin of unbeaten
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unbeaten
Is not the unbeaten Twenty-first Regiment of Grenadiers among them?The Complete Opera Book
Both the beaten and the unbeaten were ready for a new battle.The Sword of Antietam
Joseph A. Altsheler
The unbeaten whites of two eggs may be added if a frothy ice is desired.
Take from the fire and stir in one at a time three unbeaten eggs.
If a pink ice is desired, add the unbeaten whites of one or two eggs.
- having suffered no defeat
- not worn down; untrodden
- not mixed or stirred by beatingunbeaten eggs
- not beaten or struck
Word Origin and History for unbeaten
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper