- contrived or arranged by agreement; planned or devised together: a concerted effort.
- done or performed together or in cooperation: a concerted attack.
- Music. arranged in parts for several voices or instruments.
Origin of concerted
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unconcerted
The unconcerted design to humiliate inferiors is commonly successfuller than conspiracy.The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete
She was so lively, so natural and unconcerted that Claire absolved her on the moment from any arrangement as to a rendez-vous.The Independence of Claire
Mrs. George de Horne Vaizey
In the unconcerted proceedings of an insurgent population, all is experiment and all is passion.A Visit to the Monastery of La Trappe in 1817
- mutually contrived, planned, or arranged; combined (esp in the phrases concerted action, concerted effort)
- music arranged in parts for a group of singers or players