- thought about or decided upon with care: a considered opinion.
- regarded with respect or esteem: a highly considered person.
Origin of considered
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unconsidered
Miss Amabel was pure Addington in all her unconsidered impulses.The Prisoner
It had been a cruel letter, but unconsidered, like the tantrum of a child.Hidden Water
Was it for an unconsidered and foolish whim that they came to me, then?Nostromo: A Tale of the Seaboard
And a part of it was the unconsidered language of a loving woman.All Roads Lead to Calvary
Jerome K. Jerome
It would delight a gatherer-up of unconsidered trifles to see one of them.Nasby in Exile
David R. Locke
- not considered; disregarded
- done without consideration
- presented or thought out with carea considered opinion
- (qualified by a preceding adverb) esteemedhighly considered