- having or showing a date: a dated record of all meetings.
- out-of-date; old-fashioned: a nostalgic program of dated songs.
Origin of dated
Synonyms for dated
Examples from the Web for undated
Historical Examples of undated
The letter is undated, but clearly belongs to the early part of the year 1520.Albert Durer
T. Sturge Moore
The entry is undated, and there is no mention of the bride's name.
The first edition is undated, but the paper is water-marked '1805'.The Book-Hunter at Home
P. B. M. Allan
Some of them point to their own date, some I have dated, and some are undated.Confessions of an English Opium-Eater
Thomas De Quincey
The note was undated, and without either signature or address.The Lock And Key Library
- (of a manuscript, letter, etc) not having an identifying date
- unfashionable; outmodeddated clothes
- (of a security) having a fixed date for redemption
Word Origin and History for undated
"old-fashioned," 1900, past participle adjective from date (v.1).