- incapable of being denied or disputed: undeniable evidence of arson.
- not open to refusal: an undeniable call for help.
- unquestioned as to quality, merit, etc.; indisputably good: undeniable artistic talent.
Origin of undeniable
SynonymsSee more synonyms for undeniable on Thesaurus.com
1. incontrovertible, incontestable, unquestionable; obvious, evident, clear, certain, sure.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for undeniable
The influx of talent behind the tables and in the showrooms was undeniable.Will Hyman Roth Return to Havana With Normalized Relations?
John L. Smith
December 18, 2014
But for all the undeniable good that those facilities in Monrovia have done, they are completely overwhelmed.The Military’s Mission to Fight Ebola Might Be Dangerous But it Won’t Be Black Hawk Down
Nathan Bradley Bethea
September 19, 2014
But when Republicans political operatives are frank, the broad influence of race on the campaign is undeniable, if unintended.T.W. Shannon’s Senate Campaign Is Not About Race. Really.
June 24, 2014
In an industry where name recognition matters, Mario Kart has undeniable clout.‘Mario Kart 8’ May Be Nintendo’s Shell-Throwing Savior
May 26, 2014
Still, she says, we have to take account of its undeniable role.Teen Copycat Suicides Are A Real Phenomenon
May 1, 2014
That one example, moreover, has been a success as unqualified as undeniable.'Tis Sixty Years Since
Charles Francis Adams
There were expenses of undeniable utility—the roads, ports, and railways.The Three Cities Trilogy, Complete
All this would be justified by strong and undeniable circumstances.The Shadow of a Crime
But for all that, the pluck and tenacity of Ulstermen are undeniable.Ireland as It Is
Robert John Buckley (AKA R.J.B.)
The scientific mind must have proof, undeniable, irrefutable proof.The Golden Woman
- unquestionably or obviously true
- of unquestionable excellencea man of undeniable character
- unable to be resisted or denied
Word Origin and History for undeniable
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper