- not restricted; without reservation; full; entire; unqualified: unreserved approval.
- free from reserve; frank; open: unreserved behavior.
- not kept or set apart for a particular use or person: unreserved seats.
Origin of unreserved
SynonymsSee more synonyms for unreserved on Thesaurus.com
1. complete, unlimited. 2. ingenuous, candid, artless, guileless, sincere.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unreserved
Wishes she had accepted of Lovelace's unreserved offer of marriage.Clarissa, Volume 3 (of 9)
She smiled, and looked into his eyes again with a confession of unreserved trust.Dr. Sevier
George W. Cable
We talked with unreserved freedom, as we had nothing to fear.James Boswell
William Keith Leask
"His letter is a most unreserved one, indeed," said she, cautiously.Sir Jasper Carew
Charles James Lever
His admiration of the great Emperor was unreserved in everything but expression.Some Reminiscences
- without reserve; having an open manner
- without reservation
- not booked or bookable
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012