- highly regarded or esteemed: a valued friend.
- estimated; appraised: jewels valued at $100,000.
- having value of a specified kind: a triple-valued offer.
Origin of valued
Related Words for unvaluedcreepy, drip, dumpy, gross, loser, lousy, obnoxious, out, rejected, unattractive, undesirable, unloved, unwanted, unwelcome, weird, abhorred, avoided, detested, disesteemed, disfavored
Examples from the Web for unvalued
Historical Examples of unvalued
Liberty, immortal, unvalued liberty, is the daughter of the mountains.Imogen
Unheeded and unvalued, she should die; but she both lives and grows.Shirley
This hand, that others prized, and sued for in vain, is unvalued now.Clemence
Valueless, Valuable, Unvalued,—these three words describe to the economist all the lands of the world.Principles of Political Economy
Arthur Latham Perry
The values of objects insured under open or unvalued policies are the insurable values given above.
- not appreciated or valued
- not assessed or estimated as to price or valuation
- obsolete of great value