- thought about or decided upon with care: a considered opinion.
- regarded with respect or esteem: a highly considered person.
Origin of considered
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for well-considered
Goldman understands high-end design; she also understands the power of well-considered style.Who's Dressing Michelle Now?
February 3, 2011
The Administration was not, however, without a well-considered policy.Union and Democracy
After a time the caretaker offered a well-considered opinion.Greyfriars Bobby
His terms are favorable, well-considered; and are honestly kept.History of Friedrich II. of Prussia, Vol. IX. (of XXI.)
Her well-considered flutter of agitation angered the doctor utterly.The Brentons
Anna Chapin Ray
Why should not she, too, succeed in accomplishing a well-considered plan?Barbara Blomberg, Complete
- having been thought about carefully
- presented or thought out with carea considered opinion
- (qualified by a preceding adverb) esteemedhighly considered