- of or relating to the sable.
- the fur of the sable.
- a thick woolen cloth with a flattened hairy nap.
Origin of zibeline
Examples from the Web for zibeline
Historical Examples of zibeline
"I await your orders, Madame la Duchesse," said Zibeline, rising.
"So now we see Zibeline fairly launched," remarked the banker.
"Well, I am curious to know whether she could beat Seaman," said Zibeline.
I prefer to call her Zibeline—that name is better suited to a courtesan.
"All the more reason why I should not be daunted now," Zibeline insisted.
- a sable or the fur of this animal
- a thick cloth made of wool or other animal hair, having a long nap and a dull sheen
- of, relating to, or resembling a sable