The common opening on the orbital surface of the zygomatic bone, transmitting the zygomaticofacial and zygomaticotemporal nerves.
The Meteoric Rise Of The Word “Influencer”The word influencer has been used in English since the mid-1600s, though of course back then it wasn’t a job title.
- zygomatic process,
- zygomatic process of frontal bone,
- zygomatic process of maxilla,
- zygomatic process of temporal bone,
- zygomatico-orbital artery,
- zygomaticofacial foramen,
- zygomaticomaxillary suture,
- zygomaticotemporal foramen,
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.