- incapable of being denied or disputed: undeniable evidence of arson.
- not open to refusal: an undeniable call for help.
- unquestioned as to quality, merit, etc.; indisputably good: undeniable artistic talent.
Origin of undeniable
SynonymsSee more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. incontrovertible, incontestable, unquestionable; obvious, evident, clear, certain, sure.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for undeniably
But it performs two distinct functions, both of which are undeniably valuable.Was ‘The Book of Mormon’ a Great American Novel?
January 4, 2015
Men, particularly white, heterosexual men, are undeniably in charge.Men Need A Better Men’s Rights Movement
December 16, 2014
And they all agreed Blanc was undeniably good at picking up women.The Secret World of Pickup Artist Julien Blanc
December 1, 2014
What made it even worse was that the Sex Pistols, musically, were an undeniably great band.The Rancid Ballad of Johnny Rotten: His Memoir Seethes With Anger—And Charm
November 20, 2014
Yet Palin—a former local news sports reporter and a current Fox News political commentator—is undeniably telegenic.Stuck in the Lamestream: Sarah Palin TV Barely Registers on the Web
November 7, 2014
The passenger on his right was a girl—red-haired and undeniably attractive.No Hiding Place
Richard R. Smith
And this, as possessing measure, must undeniably also be an art and science?Protagoras
That, Monsieur le Comte, was undeniably the action of a cheat.Bardelys the Magnificent
Yet the authoress of "Sour Grapes" was undeniably a successful woman.
She was like an opal—all sparkle when you move it, and at rest dull, most undeniably dull.
- in an unquestionable or obvious manner; irrefutably
- unquestionably or obviously true
- of unquestionable excellencea man of undeniable character
- unable to be resisted or denied
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for undeniably
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper