- not restricted; without reservation; full; entire; unqualified: unreserved approval.
- free from reserve; frank; open: unreserved behavior.
- not kept or set apart for a particular use or person: unreserved seats.
Origin of unreserved
SynonymsSee more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. complete, unlimited. 2. ingenuous, candid, artless, guileless, sincere.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unreservedly
A woman continuously in search of new creative outlets, Maks unreservedly embraced this photo shoot.American Apparel Stirs Up Controversy…Again
March 6, 2014
As they say in the one Middle Eastern country where America is unreservedly popular: bupkis.Reality Check: Obama Has Not Restored America's Image in the Middle East
October 23, 2012
He placed them before her unreservedly and she at length had his life complete.Cleo The Magnificent
While no advocate of violence, he was unreservedly a Whig, and nothing could be made of him.The Siege of Boston
Possibly the painter expressed too unreservedly his views in these respects.Art in England
Were these men wrong, and were they wholly and unreservedly bad?The Story of the Outlaw
Her small warm hand acted as if unreservedly mine, for the moment.Desert Dust
Edwin L. Sabin
- without reserve; having an open manner
- without reservation
- not booked or bookable
Word Origin and History for unreservedly
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper