- administration; administrative work.
- an administrative assistant: My admin will call you back with that information later today.
- an administrator: government admins.
- of or relating to an administrator or to administrative functions: You can’t install computer programs without admin privileges.
Origin of admin
Examples from the Web for admin
Contemporary Examples of admin
Email the admin if your [sic] interested in walking away from your life (we have weapons if you need a weapon) to stop the Regime.Far-Right Texas Terrorist Planned Murder And Robbery Spree in the Name of ‘Liberty’
April 1, 2014
Sensing the turning tide, the admin is ratcheting up the rhetoric.What Bush Could Teach Obama
May 4, 2010
His father, Luis Heitor, works in admin at a public hospital.Madonna's Boyfriend, Lucky Star
March 15, 2010
Historical Examples of admin
The places where the oaths of this local “Mafia” are admin istered, for instance, are well known.Ireland Under Coercion (2nd ed.) (2 of 2) (1888)
William Henry Hurlbert
- informal short for administration