- of Aragon, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Aragon.
- the dialect of Spanish spoken in Aragon.
Origin of Aragonese
Examples from the Web for aragonese
Historical Examples of aragonese
The free and jealous Aragonese, shouting "Liberty for ever!"
Outside of Andalusia, the most famous dance is the Aragonese jota.Things seen in Spain
C. Gasquoine Hartley
An Aragonese plot was discovered, and there was no uprising.A History of Spain
Charles E. Chapman
The Aragonese nature stood forth, and it is one which does not know how to be conquered.Saragossa
Benito Prez Galds
Hail to ye, Castilians, Estremenians and Aragonese, of whatever calling!The Bible in Spain
- a native or inhabitant of Aragon
- of or relating to Aragon or its inhabitants