- of, pertaining to, involving, or directed at both hearing and sight: audiovisual facilities; audiovisual techniques.
- Usually audiovisuals. audiovisual aids.
Origin of audiovisual
Related Words for audio-visualauditory, visual, sensual, tactile, sonic, neurological, neural, audiovisual, olfactory, aural, sensational, acoustic, audible, auricular, clear, discernible, distinct, ocular, perceptible, plain
Examples from the Web for audio-visual
Contemporary Examples of audio-visual
But it was not long into the first interview when Heinz grew frustrated, chiding Lombardi for having “no audio-visual recall.”The Night Vince Lombardi Lay Awake Brooding Over a 49-0 Win
January 25, 2014
A politician must assume that he or she is under 24-hour audio-visual surveillance.Say Goodbye to Basic Privacy
March 18, 2013
Historical Examples of audio-visual
There's an audio-visual recorder on now; here's everything you need.
We will produce an audio-visual of him as soon as he is out of narco-hyp.
That told him, before the brigadier general spoke again, that he was agreeable to the audio-visual appearance and statement.
He went on to describe, not too incorrectly, the reading-screens and viewscreens and audio-visual equipment.
- (esp of teaching aids) involving or directed at both hearing and sightthe language class had new audiovisual equipment
- Both audible and visible.
- Of or relating to materials, such as films and videotapes, that present information in audible and pictorial form.