[boo r-yaht, boo r-ee-aht; Russian boo-ryaht]
- of or relating to the Buryat Mongol Republic, its people, or their language.
- a member of any of the Mongol people in the Buryat Republic.
- the Mongolian language of the Buryat.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a member of a Mongoloid people living chiefly in the Buryat Republic
- the language of this people, belonging to the Mongolic branch of the Altaic family
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012