- JohnGiovanni Caboto, c1450–98?, Italian navigator in the service of England: discoverer of North American mainland 1497.
- Richard Clarke,1868–1939, U.S. physician and writer on medical ethics.
- Sebastian,1474?–1557, English navigator and explorer (son of John Cabot).
- a male given name.
Examples from the Web for cabot
Historical Examples of cabot
Cabot stared at him, crossed his knees, and continued to stare.
Cabot, understanding but little more, shrugged his shoulders.
But I can see why you wouldn't want to trouble Mr. Cabot again just now.
Now, Mr. Cabot, we'll go into the sittin' room and let Primmie clear off the table.
But there's one thing more, Mr. Cabot, that I want you to promise me.
- John Italian name Giovanni Caboto. 1450–98, Italian explorer, who landed in North America in 1497, under patent from Henry VII of England, and explored the coast from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland
- his son, Sebastian. ?1476–1557, Italian navigator and cartographer, who served the English and Spanish crowns: explored the La Plata region of Brazil (1526–30)