- an upward turn or curl at the top of something.
- a cap or hat with the front turned up.
- British Slang. mess; botch.
Origin of cockup
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- British slang something done badly
- (of an animal) to raise (its ears), esp in an alert manner
- British slang to botch
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012