- a selective or complete list of phonograph recordings, typically of one composer, performer, or conductor.
- the analysis, history, or classification of phonograph recordings.
- the methods of analyzing or classifying phonograph recordings.
Origin of discography
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- a classified reference list of gramophone records
- another word for discology
Word Origin and History for discography
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Examination of the intervertebral disk space using x-rays after injection of contrast media into the disk.