- an abrupt, exclamatory utterance.
- the act or process of ejaculating, especially the discharge of semen by the male reproductive organs.
Origin of ejaculation
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- an abrupt emphatic utterance or exclamation
- a discharge of semen
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
c.1600, of fluids; 1620s, of utterances, from French éjaculation, from éjaculer, from Latin ejaculari (see ejaculate).
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- The act or process of ejaculating.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
- The act of discharging semen from the urethra during orgasm.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2011. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.