- to utter suddenly and briefly; exclaim.
- to eject (semen).
- to eject suddenly and swiftly; discharge.
- to eject semen.
- the semen emitted in an ejaculation.
Origin of ejaculate
- to eject or discharge (semen) in orgasm
- (tr) to utter abruptly; blurt out
- another word for semen
Word Origin for ejaculate
1570s, "emit semen," from Latin eiaculatus, past participle of eiaculari "to throw out, shoot out," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + iaculari "to throw, hurl, cast, dart," from iaculum "javelin, dart," from iacere "to throw" (see jet (v.)). Only other surviving sense is "exclaim suddenly" (1660s). Related: Ejaculated; ejaculating.
- To eject or discharge abruptly, especially to discharge semen in orgasm.
- Semen ejaculated in orgasm.