Origin of exteriorize
Related Words for exteriorizationexternalization, personification, substantiation, manifestation, representation, materialization, objectification, personalization
Examples from the Web for exteriorization
Historical Examples of exteriorization
Is it connected with the phenomena of exteriorization of sensitivity or motivity?
A word, finally, as to the phenomena of "exteriorization of sensibility," to which reference was made in the last paragraph.
All music created or composed demands some exteriorization for the perception of the listener.An Autobiography
- surgery to expose (an attached organ or part) outside a body cavity, esp in order to remove it from an operating area
- another word for externalize
- To turn outward; externalize.
- To direct a patient's interest, thoughts, or feelings into a channel leading outside himself or herself.
- To expose an internal organ temporarily for observation, or permanently for physiological experiment or surgery.