- outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.
- an extraterrestrial being: a science fiction novel about extraterrestrials conquering the earth.
Origin of extraterrestrial
Examples from the Web for extraterrestrial
Contemporary Examples of extraterrestrial
The quirky chapter on extraterrestrial life is set at Los Angeles International Airport.Pope Francis Asked ‘Would You Baptize an Alien?’ Here’s the Answer.
Barbie Latza Nadeau
September 26, 2014
It was one of the first novels of extraterrestrial invasion ever written, and it still feels fresh to readers today.When Mars Attacked 75 Years Ago—And Everyone Believed It
October 29, 2013
On Sunday, some 125 extraterrestrial rocks will be auctioned off.New York City Stages Largest Meteorite Auction Ever
October 10, 2012
Historical Examples of extraterrestrial
But suppose some of our Extraterrestrial neighbors are also a bit touchy?Reel Life Films
Samuel Kimball Merwin
We are quite sure that these creatures are of extraterrestrial origin.
All those allusions to the extraterrestrial was so much bilge.
The extraterrestrial had even the ability to achieve a dry quality in his voice.
When Hank had finished, the extraterrestrial turned his eyes to Loo.
- occurring or existing beyond the earth's atmosphere
- (in science fiction) a being from beyond the earth's atmosphere
Word Origin and History for extraterrestrial
- Originating, located, or occurring outside the Earth or its atmosphere.