Origin of fatty1
- Disparaging and Offensive. a person who is overweight or obese (sometimes used as a term of address).
- a large marijuana cigarette, often shared and consumed by a group, with a shape and size similar to a cigar.
Origin of fatty2
Examples from the Web for fatty
Contemporary Examples of fatty
This at-home blood test kit gives a full reading of antioxidant, fatty acid, or vitamin panels.Nothing Says I Love You Like Data
The Daily Beast
December 8, 2014
We pass laws to protect children from fatty foods and sugary drinks.Give the ‘Border Kids’ Dignity. Now.
Ruben Navarrette Jr.
June 16, 2014
Unused sugar turns into fat, leading to fatty liver, diabetes, and obesity.Mushrooms Are Magic for Women Trying to Lose Weight
May 22, 2014
Wonderful sausage: dense, herb-spangled links that are more lean than fatty, but nevertheless emphatically succulent.Welcome to Yooperland, A Little Slice of Finland in Michigan
Jane & Michael Stern
May 11, 2014
“What a let down, £8 [$12] for a greasy, limp, fatty mess,” declared Andy Copping after a trip to Five Guys.London's American Burger Battle
July 30, 2013
Historical Examples of fatty
Well, Fatty went to bed, in one of the hay bunks, pretty soon after that.
I reached the dock ha'f an hour after they did, and there was Fatty waitin' for me.
They in effect accuse him of fatty degeneration of the brain.Ireland as It Is
Robert John Buckley (AKA R.J.B.)
"Say, Fatty, you should have gone into it just to lose flesh," was Andy's dry comment.The Rover Boys on Snowshoe Island
My Fatty is not used to such a burden as I fear Mr. Sutherland would prove.David Elginbrod
- containing, consisting of, or derived from fat
- having the properties of fat; greasy; oily
- (esp of tissues, organs, etc) characterized by the excessive accumulation of fat
- informal a fat person
- Containing or composed of fat.
- Characteristic of fat; greasy.
- Derived from or chemically related to fat.