- a person or thing that gags.
- an L-shaped rod for reinforcing sand in a foundry mold.
Origin of gagger1
- a person who writes or tells gags; gagman.
Origin of gagger2
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for gagger
Historical Examples of gagger
And everything I possess in this world, from my bonnet and striped silk dress to Father's deeds at the mercy of that gagger.Susan Clegg and Her Love Affairs
- a person or thing that gags
- a wedge for a core in a casting mould
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012