- of or relating to Galileo, his theories, or his discoveries.
Origin of Galilean1
- of or relating to Galilee.
- a native or inhabitant of Galilee.
- a Christian.
- the Galilean, Jesus.
Origin of Galilean2
Examples from the Web for galilean
Historical Examples of galilean
I think we could find all those Galilean fishers among the fishers of Penfer.A Singer from the Sea
Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr
And now it seemed as if that obscure Galilean rebel had conquered in the end.
That unknown Galilean who died upon the cross had been stronger than her love.
But of the fourth sect of Jewish philosophy, Judas the Galilean was the author.The Antiquities of the Jews
The calendars of the world have been changed by the Galilean carpenter.Birdseye Views of Far Lands
James T. Nichols
- a native or inhabitant of Galilee
- the Galileanan epithet of Jesus Christ
- (often plural)a Christian
- of Galilee
- of or relating to Galileo