- of or relating to the leg or the hind limb.
- Anatomy, Zoology. of or relating to the leg proper, or crus.
Origin of crural
Examples from the Web for intercrural
Historical Examples of intercrural
Our physical intimacy was repeated, he taking the active part in intercrural contact.
Every night during this period, I had intercrural connection with him twice and sometimes three times.
You know the thing; I need not tell you that it is my intercrural pudding with one end.Gargantua and Pantagruel, Complete.
- of or relating to the leg or thigh
Word Origin for crural
"between the thighs," or in madicine, "between leg-like structures," 1690s, from inter- + Latin crus "shin, shinbone leg; supports of a bridge."
- Of or relating to the leg, shank, or thigh.
- Of or relating to a body part that resembles a leg.