- Sir HenryJohn Henry Brodribb, 1838–1905, English actor.
- John,born 1942, U.S. novelist.
- Washington,1783–1859, U.S. essayist, story writer, and historian.
- a city in NE Texas, near Dallas.
- a male given name.
Examples from the Web for irving
Contemporary Examples of irving
And that may well be what is happening in the Barnett Shale region around, yes, Dallas and Irving.
But, as the people of Irving are now discovering, all of this poking and prodding is not without potential consequences.
This is not making the 228,000 residents of Irving, Texas feel very relaxed.
Irving Waaland and fellow top Northrop engineers discussed B-2 design and testing at technical conferences.How the Pentagon Strangles Its Most Advanced Stealth Warplanes
October 13, 2014
A tribute to legendary photographer Irving Penn sparked it all.The Man Behind Marilyn Malkovich
October 2, 2014
Historical Examples of irving
Irving died in October, and Clemens ordered a wreath for his funeral.Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete
Albert Bigelow Paine
Irving reached toward the table and handed her a package he had placed there.
Irving's merry eyes softened at mention of their dead friend.
There's nothing Irving enjoyed so much as a free dinner-ticket.Moriah's Mourning and Other Half-Hour Sketches
Ruth McEnery Stuart
When she heard the woman was drowned Mrs. Irving considered that she was safe.The Lost Despatch
Natalie Sumner Lincoln
- Sir Henry. real name John Henry Brodribb. 1838–1905, English actor and manager of the Lyceum Theatre in London (1878–1902)
- Washington. 1783–1859, US essayist and short-story writer, noted for The Sketch Book of Geoffrey Crayon (1820), which contains the stories Rip Van Winkle and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow