[roh-zuh n-burg; for 1 also German roh-zuh n-berk]
- Alfred,1893–1946, German Nazi ideologist and political leader, born in Estonia.
- Julius,1918–53, and his wife, Ethel Green·glass [green-glas, -glahs] /ˈgrinˌglæs, -ˌglɑs/, 1915–53, U.S. citizens executed for passing atomic-bomb secrets to the U.S.S.R.
- a town in S Texas.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Alfred . 1893–1946, German Nazi politician and writer, who devised much of the racial ideology of Nazism: hanged for war crimes
- Isaac . 1890–1918, British poet and painter, best known for his poems about life in the trenches during World War I: died in action
- Julius . 1918–53, US spy, who, with his wife Ethel (1914–53), was executed for passing information about nuclear weapons to the Russians
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012