- full of kinks; closely twisted: a kinky wire.
- (of hair) closely or tightly curled.
- Slang. marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, or the like.
Origin of kinky
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Related Words for kinkiestcurly, unconventional, far-out, outlandish, quirky, weird, peculiar, frizzy, knotted, matted, rolled, tangled, coiled, matty, depraved, deviant, eccentric, licentious, odd, outre
Examples from the Web for kinkiest
Contemporary Examples of kinkiest
Out of her large clientele of professors, lawyers, and CEOs, “professors are the kinkiest,” she said of her experience.Whip It: Secrets of a Dominatrix
November 25, 2014
- slang given to unusual, abnormal, or deviant sexual practices
- informal exhibiting unusual idiosyncrasies of personality; quirky; eccentric
- informal attractive or provocative in a bizarre waykinky clothes
- tangled or tightly looped, as a wire or rope
- tightly curled, as hair
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper