- of or relating to the royal family of Lancaster.
Origin of Lancastrian
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for lancastrian
His father had been one of the founders of the Lancastrian School.A Portrait of Old George Town
Grace Dunlop Ecker
He is young yet, but how different the youth of Lancastrian Edward!The Last Of The Barons, Complete
The leaders of the Lancastrian party used the same precaution.
This strictly Lancastrian provincialism is supposed to be a corruption of “choose how.”It Might Have Been
Emily Sarah Holt
The battle of Barnet had not, in reality, greatly weakened the Lancastrian cause.A Knight of the White Cross
- a native or resident of Lancashire or Lancaster
- an adherent of the house of Lancaster in the Wars of the RosesCompare Yorkist
- of or relating to Lancashire or Lancaster
- of or relating to the house of Lancaster