noun Naval Architecture.
resistance to sidewise motion caused by wind pressure, supplied by the immersed portion of a hull of a vessel.
athenaeumRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
scroochRead more in this article about some frequently asked questions and fun facts related to our definitions.
- lateral pterygoid muscle,
- lateral rectus muscle,
- lateral rectus muscle of head,
- lateral recumbent position,
- lateral region,
- lateral sacral vein,
- lateral spinal sclerosis,
- lateral supraclavicular nerve,
- lateral system,
- lateral thalamic peduncle
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019