- latissimus dorsi muscles.
Origin of lats
- a former silver coin of Latvia, equal to 100 santimi.
Origin of lat1
Origin of lat2
- (in India) a monolithic stamba.
Origin of lât
Examples from the Web for lats
Historical Examples of lats
The waters of the Northern Atlantic Ocean, to the north of lats.The South Pole, Volumes 1 and 2
This was especially true in the farming districts, where whole herds of lats had been wiped out.
Lats, Larner gleaned, were a common farm animal similar to the bovine species on earth, only more wooly.
I know,” shouted Max; “lat-poison, like they put down at the tables to kill the lats.In the Mist of the Mountains
- the standard monetary unit of Latvia, divided into 100 santimi
- long-acting thyroid stimulator