- a native or inhabitant of the Maghreb.
- any of the dialects of Arabic spoken in the Maghreb.
- of or relating to the Maghreb, its people, or their language.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- of or relating to the Maghreb region of NW Africa or its inhabitants
- a native or inhabitant of the Maghreb
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012